Wednesday, July 20, 2011

August 2011 Conference

August 6 is just around the corner and there's still time to register. DiAnn Mills is our Keynote speaker and will also present 2 workshops. Other faculty includes Janice Thompson, Fiction Author; Terry Burns, Agent; Anita Higman, Fiction and Non-Fiction Author; Melanie Stiles, Poetry; Lisa Ludwig, Fiction Author; Martha Rogers, Fiction Author; Cindy Sproles, Non-Fiction Author; Eddie Jones, Non-fiction Author, and Henry McLaughlin; Non-fiction Author.

Registration includes a Continental Breakfast, Lunch, and snacks at break times. We will have a book store featuring books by our faculty and door prizes. Fees are $95, $85 for Seniors 60+, and $100 for a married couple. You may register at the door if you can't do it before August 6.

Would love to see you there.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Martha, I have self-published a Inspirational Christian book and have a large following in Texas. My Rp who lives down there has set up 30 Author Visits for september/October but I am very interested in finding out how to get my book listed with Christian writers. I was even thinking of trying to come down for August 6th, but I am not sure I can make arrangements that quickly. Any help orlight you may shine on how I can go about getting my book in the right hands would be appreciated God Bless Patricia aka Columbia Layers of the Heart